The Parish-Family Life Committee serves the tangible needs of Holy Trinity parish and her guests in the spirit of Christian charity and hospitality. In general, all members of the parish are welcome to participate in the planning and preparation for the Parish-Family Life Committee’s events, and all parishioners and welcome guests may enjoy the fruits of the Committee’s labors. (!)
Leadership of the Committee:
Co-ordinator: Donna M Dunn
Regular Undertakings of the Committee:
- The Annual 85+ Birthday Celebration
- The Annual Parish Picnic
- Meals for families of the parish, especially on the occasion of a funeral
- Welcoming new members to the parish
- Gathering School Supplies, Coats for the and Cold (Appalachian Outreach), and Donations to the Life Outreach Center
- The Bi-annual Parochial Rummage Sale
- Representing Holy Trinity Parish during Orientation at Carson-Newman University
PFLC Public Calendar:
Visit the Parish Calendar page to view these events in Holy Trinity’s Unified Calendar.
Posts for the Parish-Family Life Committee:
Contact the Parish-Family Life Committee Leadership:
Feel free to contact the committee’s co-ordinator through e-mail using the contact form below.